Thursday, January 19, 2006

Assignment Requirements

On monday I will let everyone know their test results along with the grade that they have so far received on blogger. In order to do this though I need people to let me know who they are if they are chosing to use a nickname. Please reply as a comment to this post with your first name and nickname. If you do not use a nickname, then you do not need to reply to this post.

Thank you everyone and have a great weekend.

Remember I will be posting stuff on my math blogorama over the weekend, such as brain teasers, games etc. so keep checking it. As well a new blog assignment will be posted at the beginning of next week (Monday night).

Cheers.
Mr R.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 p.m., Blogger Mr. Reece said...

Sponge Bob, what is your real name (first name only please).

Mr. R

 

Post a Comment

<< Home